Parents are the backbones of society, they raise future generations to grow up and contribute to the world and create a better future for us all. Parents in general are under appreciated but none less so than single mothers, they are just as strong, loving, kind and caring but don’t get half the praise they deserve.
If you’re a single mother looking for a place to come and get support and encouragement then you has come to the right place as below we’ll be looking at the best quotes for single parents.
These are great to read and simply gain encouragement from but can also be used on plaques and other gifts to celebrate your own single mother around her birthday, Mother’s Day and other special periods you just want to show your appreciation.
Below is our selection of the top 10 single mothers quotes to inspire and empower!
- I’m a single mom what’s your superpower
The first quote showcases the superpower of single moms, yes being a single parent is a super power!
- It’s not easy being a mother. if it were easy father’s would do it
This quote is from Betty White (the comedienne and actress), dropping massive knowledge and insight as usual.
- A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
No doubt you’re familiar with this, mothers make so many sacrifice being a parent but I can guarantee they never moan about it as they know the trade off is worthwhile.
- Any woman can be a mother but it takes a badass to be a dad too
Single mothers have to take on more than one role, not only are they mothers but they are also fathers and as an extension of that not just parents but also teachers, doctors, therapists, friends etc.
- There’s nobody stronger than a single parent.
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.
-Honoré de Balzac
- Being a mother is not about what you gave up to have a child, but what you’ve gained from having one.
- If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart!
Single parents have to juggle everything, not only do you have to raise you children to the best of your abilities but the house needs to be looked after too, washing needs to be done, cooking and cleaning a never ending cycle. So it makes sense single parents always have their hands full, only less full than their hearts!
- The trouble with being a parent is that by the time you are experienced, you are unemployed.
- She has to have four arms, four legs, four eyes, two hearts, and double the love. There is nothing “single” about a single mom.
Look for more quotes like this on Google or Pinterest for those who prefer a visual. Any parent would be pleased with a gift with one of the quotes above engraved on for their birthday or Mother’s Day.