In a bid to support conservation, many companies are now manufacturing eco-friendly products. From home improvement to beauty products, people are struggling to reduce the carbon footprint that could be a disaster in the future if not taken care of right now. In this article, we are going to discuss the benefits of using eco-friendly beauty products.
- Eco friendly beauty products are made of organic formulas that are free of chemicals. This makes them healthy as compared to most of the mainstream beauty products that use little amounts of chemicals that won’t affect us in the short term, but could have dire effects in the long run.
- They are cost effective since they require very little marketing or packaging in terms of cost as compared to other products that would need fancy packaging and lots of advertising.
- For cleaner air and a better environment, it is to our advantage to use eco=friendly products. They come with cleaner and healthier ingredients that have less toxins and pollutants.
- The packaging of eco-friendly packaging is biodegradable. This means that you won’t leave a lasting imprint behind when you purchase these products. Even the printing is done in soy ink.
- Eco-friendly products are free of animal testing and animal byproducts. They are also made in more environmentally friendly atmospheres. Both of these are bound to keep your mind at ease when using these beauty products. With a little research on the companies that manufacture the products, you can find the one that will keep your mind at ease the most.
Top Natural Hair Growth Products of 2017
We are now going to review some of the top natural hair growth products of 2017. There are very many hair products on the market, and it is almost impossible to figure out the natural hair growth products that will work the best for you. With this review, we hope to ease that burden for you.
Most people relate with Rosemary as an herb that adds flavor to food, but what they don’t know is that for thousands of years, it has been a hair loss treatment, stimulating the growth of hair. It gives out highly concentrated and distilled essential oil rich in vitamins and minerals, that are essential for hair growth. It comes with anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, cleaning the follicles while protecting the scalp and encouraging proper blood circulation.
- 100% Pure no added chemicals, additives, or fillers
- Relax your body and mind. Feel happy, energetic and vibrant again
- Use for aromatherapy, bath, massage, candles, hair, stress. high quality and soothing fragrance
- The best sourced and harvested ingredients
- Great oxidant
- Prevent scalp infections
- It is highly concentrated
This naturally growing weed is used to stop hair loss and stimulate hair growth. Tea is prepared with a few dry nettle leaves in it, and when the tea is drunk, hair begins to re-grow. It contains vitamins like A, B, C, D, K as well as many other nutrients. It acts as a great anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory product, also inhibiting the effects of DHT to ensure healthy growth for hair.
- Promotes hair growth
- Strengthens shafts and follicles
- Nourishes irritated and itchy scalps
- Rids dandruff
- Some are allergic to the plant
These fan palm tree berries are the perfect treatment for thinning hair. The fruits are rich in vitamins and minerals which also serve to stimulate the growth of hair. It also has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, as well as preventing the effects of DHT.
- A capsule per day prevents frequent urination trips to the bathroom at night
- Supports prostate health
- Fights hair loss by blocking DHT
- Prevents the harmful effects of DHT
- Revitalizes the scalp
- Reduces oiliness
- Some people are allergic to it
Burdock root oil
Also known as bur oil, this product helps hair to grow and reverses the hair thinning completely. The root of the Burdock tree is used to treat baldness and other skin problems. The oil is enriched with vitamins, minerals and fatty acids. These nourish the scalp and hence stimulate the growth of hair. The root oil follicles from harmful androgens, also protecting from scalp infections.
- Rejuvenates follicles
- Contains fatty acids that could be harmful
Lavender oil/ Lavender water
Lavender oil is a natural hair growth product that comes with a good fragrance. It contains anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, and also revitalizes the scalp providing for proper circulation of blood and rejuvenating of follicles. It is perfect for thickening hair without adverse effects.
- Thickens hair
- Moisturizes the scalp
- It takes some time for the effects to be seen
Peppermint oil has for a long time been used to deal with several ailments, and that includes reversing baldness. It is rich in biotin, vitamins and other minerals necessary for hair growth. It can be applied directly or used as a shampoo when using. Peppermint oil contains a powerful antioxidant and an anti-inflammatory substance. It blocks DHT, giving the follicles a chance to grow hair.
- Blocks DHT
- Gets rid of Dandruff
- It could cause irritation due to concentrated essential oils
Wheat Germ/Aloe Vera/Coconut Milk
Wheat germ, aloe vera and coconut milk, are products that are easily extractable and can be used for hair growth. Aloe vera acts as an anti-septic and moisturizer, coconut a root strengthener and scalp moisturizer, wheat germ as an anti-oxidant, source of vitamins and other nutrients essential for hair growth.
- Revitalize the scalp
- Not as efficient as the other products mentioned
This is the best hair growth oil for treatment of baldness. It is rich in vitamins, minerals and fatty acids. This product has no die effects and can be used directly on the scalp without any hassle.
- Reduces the effect of DHT
- Nourishes the scalp
Eco-friendly beauty products are important in the world that we live in nowadays, since we are saving it for the future generations. Some of them include the natural hair loss products that we have reviewed above, and they are what you should go for if you’re having hair loss problems.